Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Does the Nashua Telegraph’s Kevin Landrigan smell a “poll rat” in New Hampshire?


A major political scandal may be unfolding in New Hampshire. Are New Hampshire GOP leaders trying to rig a U. S. Senate primary to protect Scott Brown? Does Kevin Landrigan of the Nashua Telegraph suspect someone is “fixing” or manipulating primary “poll” reports? Why is Andy Martin at 11% in some polls and nonexistent in others?

News from:
Andy Martin
Republican for U.S. Senator
www.AndyMartin2014.com

you can call Andy:
(603) 518-7310
(8660 706-2639

you can email Andy:
andynewhampshire@aol.com

you can write Andy at:
fax (866) 707-2639, or
P. O. Box 742
Manchester, NH 03105-0742

Blogs/web sites  (partial):

NewHampshireRepublicans.wordpress.com
AndyMartin.com
FirstRespondersOnline.us
ContrarianCommentary.wordpress.com
ContrarianCommentary.blogspot.com

To become a regular subscriber to our emails please send an email to AndyNewHampshire@aol.com and place “SUBSCRIBE” in the subject line.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Republican U. S. Senate candidate Andy Martin says there may some significance to the fact the Nashua Telegraph’s political writer is raising questions about U.S. Senate primary “polls”

(Manchester, NH) (May 21, 2014) 

Dear Republican:

This is just a quick note with a couple of thoughts.

1. Does Kevin Landrigan smell a poll rat?

First, as you know, Tuesday a twitter post surfaced which suggested there is a poll showing me in a tie (at 11%) for second place after Scott Brown. I honestly don’t have a clue about the Twitter post but I have my suspicions. We are conducting a thorough investigation to document the facts.

Second, again on Tuesday, Kevin Landrigan posted a story about Scott Brown and also mentioned a poll. But this time Landrigan was quick to point out my name was excluded from the poll. Here is an excerpt from his story:

While Shaheen leads Brown 47-35 percent according to the latest Daily Caller’s Vox Populi Polling survey, Brown holds a commanding lead over GOP rivals, former Sen. Bob Smith (13 percent), ex-state Sen. Jim Rubens (9 percent) and Franklin activist Karen Testerman (8 percent).
Andy Martin, of Manchester, wasn’t included in the survey.
Kevin Landrigan can reached at 321-7040 or klandrigan@nashuatelegraph.com. Also, follow Landrigan on Twitter (@Klandrigan).
Landrigan obviously wanted Nashua Telegraph readers to know the poll was limited by the exclusion of a major candidate. When you have one person saying I am at 11% and other “polls” suggesting I do not exist, that is very suspicious.

I want you to know I am working this investigation very carefully. I have my theories and I will be laying out the case piece-by-piece. But we may have a major political scandal and a national embarrassment for New Hampshire Republicans if the evidence shows there is a conspiracy by party leaders to “fix” the senate primary polls so as to damage my candidacy in order to protect Scott Brown.

If you don’t think I am a scrupulous investigator, just ask Barack Obama. I have made his life miserable with all of the previously unknown evidence I turned up about him. At the very minimum, Mr. Landrigan is now suspicious about the numbers being posted by polls in the senate primary. He “telegraphed” his concerns by noting my name had been left out of a survey.

2. I am committed to running an evidence and issue-based campaign

I have been fighting corruption and tangling with crooked politicians and wannabes for fifty years. In all of those years no one has ever questioned the integrity of my accusations or my evidence. That’s why the Chicago Tribune once called me an “absolutely brilliant campaigner.” The Tribune acknowledged I work for the people and no one else. The Trib was not happy I was making the candidate they preferred look bad by comparison.

There are some dirty doings going on in the NH GOP senate primary and I intend to attack, expose and terminate them. That’s the nature of politics.

In the past New Hampshire Republicans have tended to nominate effete candidates who went on to be slaughtered by Democrats. That’s because Democrats are fighters and Republicans are not. Ovide Lamontagne says he was “surprised” by the vehemence of the Democrats’ attacks on him. Surprised?

I may be a conservative and a Republican, but I am a fighter. I fought the Chicago Mafia and helped send crime syndicate hoodlums to federal prison. No one should doubt that I am a fighter. After all, I started out as a football player on a team that bills itself as the "Fighting Illini." (And we did. I scrimmaged against Dick Butkus.)

Be aware that there will no doubt be some blood on the floor as the battle with Jennifer Horn and her cronies continues. She started the fight by attacking me. I didn’t fight back until my campaign was endangered by her dirty tricks. Frankly, I am embarrassed by the small-mindedness and pettiness of some Republican committees that are afraid to confront Horn and went along with her dirty tactics (Seacoast Republican Women, Bedford Republicans and Manchester Republicans are you reading this?).

Horn and Co. are trying to protect Scott Brown from a real primary. What are they afraid of?

I want you to know from the bottom of my heart that I long for the day when I can join battle with my primary opponents over the issues, and our differences on the issues. I have an outstanding track record of leadership and experience to present to all of you. Unfortunately, I am distracted by necessity to fight for fair treatment from my own party. When Jennifer Horn and her dirty tricksters are ready to stop harassing me, I will fight my opponents on the issues. She is the one who is dividing the party, not me. As I have been for fifty years in the public arena, I am only the truth teller. It is time for someone to tell the “empress” she has no clothes.

Loyally,

Andy

P.S. Please do the right thing. Open your mind. Consider voting for me in the primary. You’ll be proud you did.

-----

ujntsman wasd reelected in November, 2008. A few monrths later he resigned to serve
his president,” Barack Obama. SDo whyh was it so terrible that Palin resigned and Hutsman served evenless of his secondterm? Can I say “double standard” again.

What os this show us? Whetyher thessue s resigfnaitonsor religion,th emedia shamlessly create double standards tgo favr theiiberal medioa pets (fulldisclosure; I am ot aliberalmedia pet).
MEDIA CONTACT: Andy Martin (866) 706-2639; CELL (917) 664-9329
E-MAIL:  AndyNewHampshire@aol.com
_______________________________

LINKS TO THIS STORY (cut and paste the entire link below and not just the underlined portion): n/a


ABOUT ANDY:

Andy is a legendary New Hampshire-based muckraker, author, Internet columnist, talk television pioneer, radio talk show host, broadcaster and media critic. Andy’s family immigrated to Manchester 100 years ago; today his home overlooks the Merrimack River and he lives around the corner from where he played as a small boy. He has forty-five years of background in radio and television. He is the author of “Obama: The Man Behind The Mask” [www.OrangeStatePress.com] and he produced the Internet film "Obama: The Hawaii’ Years” [www.BoycottHawaii.com]. Andy is the Executive Editor and publisher of the “Internet Powerhouse,” www.ContrarianCommentary.com. He comments on New Hampshire, national and international events with more than four decades of investigative and analytical experience both in the USA and around the world. For more, go to: www.AndyMartin.com

Andy has also been a leading corruption fighter in American politics and courts for over forty-five years and he is executive director of the National Anti-Corruption Policy Institute. He is currently sponsoring www.AmericaisReadyforReform.com. See also www.FirstRespondersOnline.us; www.EnglishforAmerica.org

He holds a Juris Doctor degree from the University of Illinois College of Law and is a former adjunct professor of law at the City University of New York (LaGuardia CC, Bronx CC).

UPDATES:
www.twitter.com/AndyMartinUSA
www.Facebook.com/AndyMartin

Andy's columns are also posted at ContrarianCommentary.blogspot.com ContrarianCommentary.wordpress.com
ContrarianCommentary.typepad.com

[NOTE: We try to correct any typographical errors in our stories; find the latest version on our blogs.]
--------------------------
© Copyright by Andy Martin 2014 – All Rights Reserved
--------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment